Access Info


Request Secure URL to Sites & Pages

Per the SECNAV Instruction, all links to secure resources have been removed from our website.

To request the secure URL for CCPMD, submit the form below and the URL will be generated for you.


How to Register your PKI with NAVSUP

Access to secure (no-public) NAVSUP-owned content, sites, tools, training or systems requires the use of a DoD compliant Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificate and registration with the NAVSUP master directory. In some cases, a System Access Authorization Request (SAAR) form is be required to obtain role-base access (RBAC) to a NAVSUP-owned system. Please refer to the "more info" link for a particular system off the MyNAVSUP Systems page for additional access requirements.

Once you've acquired a PKI certificate your next step is to register your PKI (identity) certificate with NAVSUP. You can register your certificate on-line at the following site:

Don't have a PKI?

All DoD Civilians, Military, Contractors and Foreign National (FN) employees receive a PKI certificate on issuance of their Common Access Card (CAC). Also, companies who align with the Federal Bridge Certificate Authority (FBCA) program issue their employees DoD compliant certificates (X.509). Both of these groups can simply register their PKI certificate with NAVSUP to get started.

All others must obtain a DoD PKI certificate via an approved External Certificate Authority (ECA). Contractors or vendors not working at a DoD facility can obtain a certificate from one of the authorized External Certification Authorities listed below:

  1. Operational Research Consultants (ORC)
  2. IdenTrust

Click here to learn more about the ECA program.

Go to Top