The Logistics Support Center (LSC) team is made up of military and civilian Logistics Support Representatives (LSRs). LSRs provide logistics information regarding training, coordinating and point of contacts for services. Local service providers include Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Port Operations (Port Ops), DLA Distribution Material Processing Center (MPC) and other base support entities. LSRs can assist with the coordination of port visit requirements with service providers to include brows, vehicles, material handling equipment (MHE), cargo handling and trash removal.
LSR offices are located on the 1st floor of Bldg. 475 in the Headquarters of the NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Pearl Harbor on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.
· NAVSUP FLC Pearl Harbor Port Visit Guide (clickable link)
· JBPHH/Federal Agriculture Regulated Garbage Compliance Customs Policy (clickable link)
Regional Services Forms:
· GSA Account Registration Form (clickable link)
· NAVFAC Vehicle Request Form (clickable link)
· NAVFAC Vehicle Rental Agreement (clickable link)
· NAVFAC Crane/Man-lift Request Form (clickable link)
· NAVFAC HAZWASTE GTIF Request Form (clickable link)
· Ocean Terminals Services Request Form (clickable link)
This is an Official U.S. Navy website
Navy.mil, Navy.com, Naval Information Warfare Training Group (NIWTG) Norfolk, NETWARCOM, No Fear Act Data, FOIA